Cyprus / EU Passport Program
With the Cyprus / EU Passport Program you can travel, live, work and study anywhere in the European Economic Area.
Same rights as any European Citizen.
The whole family can obtain the Citizenship.
Cyprus allows multiple citizenship.
You can travel, live, work and study anywhere in the European Economic Area ( European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein
Travel to 157+ countries without a visa.
Offers an effective tool for family and tax planning.
Offers an additional insurance against political instability.
Cyprus has zero inheritance tax.
The investor is able to rent out his/her privately-owned residence.
Enables access to some of the highest education and healthcare institutions in the world.
Free movement of capital, services and goods.
The eligible investment is not limited to properties purchased for the first time.
This is an investment NOT a donation.
+Legal and Financial Services
We pride ourselves on offering a personalised service to our customers while all our staff are experts in dealing with the real estate market in Cyprus. Whether selling or letting property in Cyprus, or looking to buy or rent luxury estates, apartments, houses with land, or commercial property, contact Cy Space Finders for a no obligation consultation and initial direction and advice.
If there is one thing we have learnt in all our years experience in the Cyprus real estate sector is that each person’s situation is unique and demanding in its own right. Listening carefully to clients and understanding their exact position is crucial in determining how best to customise service and move forward. At Cy Space Finders we always show utmost care and dedication, professionalism yet also flexibility.
+Cyprus Permanent Residency Program
Cyprus boasts a rich and diverse culture, mild Mediterranean climate, a safe and stable setting which is ideal for raising families, and perfect location for business and travelling. Investors also look at Cyprus for business and investment purposes recognizing numerous investment opportunities.
Fast-track procedure allowing for direct path to citizenship within 3-4 months;
No physical residence requirements during or after the application procedure (the only requirement is for one visit every 7 years);
No language requirements for residence or citizenship;
Dependent children under 28 years qualify for citizenship on the basis of their parents’ applications;
No obligation to relinquish current nationality;
Low tax rates and free trade within the EU;
Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe;
Right to own property in an EU member state;
Strategic geographical location, forming a bridge between the EU, the Middle East, and North Africa with direct access to
the Mediterranean Sea;
Low crime rate, excellent education system with a number of high standard schools and universities and first-rate healthcare;
An outstanding holiday destination.
Offered in accordance with the Law the program is one of the fastest to lead to residence and citizenship in Europe. To qualify for application, you will need to meet the requirements.
In addition to making a financial investment, applicants must also meet the following requirements:
Must have a valid passport;
Provide documents supporting the source and origin of the declared funds for investment;
Provide proof that the applicant has no criminal record;
The applicant’s name must not be included in the list of persons whose property is ordered to be frozen within the boundaries of the EU;
Payment of application fees
1 .Fast track procedure: Approval will be issued within approximately 3 months.
2. A € 2 million (plus vat if any) – Investment in a single Residence. A single property to be used as a residence at a minimum value of €2 million (plus VAT if any). The residence must be retained by the investors for a period of 3 years. After 3 years the Investor has the right to sell his/her property and buy another one at a minimum value of €500,000 (plus VAT if any).
3. A €2 million (plus Vat if any) Investment in a selection of Residential Properties, out of which one property is to be used as a privately-owned permanent residence of a minimum value of €500,000 (plus VAT if any). The remaining €1.5 million can be invested in a range of residential properties only, which may be resold after 3 years.
4. The parent’s of the investor may apply for citizenship aﬅer the investor had acquired the Cypriot citizenship and Cyprus passport. They need to hold a permanent privately owned residence in the Republic of Cyprus, the purchase price of which must be at least €500.000 (plus VAT if any).
5. It is noted the investor and his/her parents may collectively acquire a residence, provided that the total of this home – property is at least €1.000.000 (plus VAT if any).
6. The applicant, prior to his/her naturalization as a Cypriot citizen must hold a residence permit in Cyprus. If the applicant does not already hold a residence permit, he/she may apply for an immigration permit on the basis of Regulation 6(2) of the Aliens and Immigration Law, simultaneously with the application for naturalization.
7. Any Cyprus property or properties purchased during the past 3 years, can also be included in the required investment amount.
8. The program applies to the immediate family of the applicant i.e the spouse and dependent children up to the age of 28 if full time university students.
9. Applicants must hold a clear criminal record from the country of origin and the country of residence (if different).
10. No requirement to physically reside in Cyprus, before/after approval.